SATEL XPRS OPTIMUM IP RADIO ROUTER
SATEL XPRS Optimum IP radio router works as a cost-efficient core for the SATEL XPRS solution. It enables secure, reliable and private UHF wireless communication for modern IP networks. We have optimized its feature set to make it even more economical, but you can also order additional features according to your needs.
This radio router is an excellent choice, when and where ever mission-critical communications is required. Reliable communications ensure savings for the network owner. The solution is perfect match for applications, where every second of downtime means significant costs. SATEL XPRS Optimum IP radio router is perfect for utilities; water, power distribution and power transmission.
The optimal features included, for example
- Routed mode, bridge broadcast mode, transparent mode for serial
- Firewall (iptables, ebtables)
- VLAN support
- Encryption AES128, AES256
- Link specific modulation (each remote can operate on separate modulation)
- SNMPv1, 2, 3
- USB diagnostics port
Special features ordered separately
- Proxy ARP: IP routing to remote networks in the same LAN or IP address range
- NMS to Modbus: diagnostics with Modbus protocol
- Application routing: DNP3 IP to serial, Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU, Serial IP, UDP/TCP Proxy, Sinaut S7, custom protocol etc.
- IEC104/IEC101 conversion: protocol master is using IEC 60870-5-104, RTUs operate on IEC 60870-5-101
- Redundant routing: IP routing table enhancement: automatic route selection, VRRP and other related features for high-availability
- Adaptive modulation:radio interface automatically adapts to SNR level
- Upgrade 16QAM to 32QAM: to achieve higher radio bit rate, up to 101 kbps
- Upgrade 16QAM to 64QAM: to achieve higher radio bit rate, up to 121 kbps
- Upgrade 32QAM to 64QAM: to achieve higher radio bit rate, up to 121 kbps
Available models and product codes:
- SATEL XPRS Optimum with AES encryption on radio interface (YF0410)
- SATEL XPRS Optimum without AES encryption on radio interface (YF0415)